Select the categories below to discover some of the research that exists regarding Flotation R.E.S.T. Therapy
Floating's Effects on Pain
Floating's Effects on Stress
- Blood Pressure and Hormone Levels in Normotensives and Essential Hypertensives
- R.E.S.T. in the Treatment of Essential Hypertension
- Hospital-Based Stress Management and Behavioral Medicine Program Utilizing Flotation REST and Biofeedback
- The Common Therapeutic Elements and Procedural Components in Self-Hypnosis and Other Stress Reduction Techniques
- Treating stress-related pain with R.E.S.T.: Are there differences between women and men?
Floating's Effects on Mind, Body, and Spirit
- A Holographic Paradigm for Understanding R.E.S.T.
- Sensory Isolation in Flotation Tanks: Altered States of Consciousness and Effects on Well-being
- A Cybernetic Model of Restricted Environmental Stimulation Effects
- Effects of Restricted Environmental Stimulation on Inversion Perception
- Enhancing Hypnotizability: Differential Effects of Flotation REST and Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Excitability of the Human Visual Cortex Induced by Light Deprivation
- Flotation REST and Information Processing: A Reaction Time Study
- Hemispheric Asymmetry and R.E.S.T.
- Hormonal Changes Associated with Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy
- Positive Reactions of Alcoholic Men to Sensory Deprivation
- The Effects of Flotation Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy on Learning: Subjective Evaluation and EEG Measurements
- Restricted Environmental Stimulation Therapy in a Weight Reduction Program
- Recent Research in Psychology: R.E.S.T.
- R.E.S.T. as a Treatment for Autistic Children
- Satiation and Sensory Deprivation Combined in Smoking Therapy
- The Benefits of Boredom
- The Presence or Absence of Light in the REST Experience: Effects on Plasma Cortisol, Blood Pressure and Mood
- Visual Hallucinations during Sensory Deprivation
- Distress, No Stress, Anti-Stress, Eustress: Where Does REST Fit In?